Tahe Techno Windsurf/Foil 160L
The TECHNO WIND FOIL 160 is a well-known freeride windsurfing board shape that is stable and easy to use in light-wind summer conditions with or without a foil.
The shape based on the successful TECHNO 160 is ideal for freeriding in light-to-medium wind conditions, in summer.
A generous volume (160l) and a large width (82 cm) provide maximum stability either when uphauling the sail, using the board in sub-planing conditions or popping onto the plane with a large freeride sail or Wind FOIL.
The Techno 160 is perfectly designed to give the most helpful conditions for learning to plane, to jibe and how to ride properly in the footstraps. There is a full deck pad for maximum comfort so the board can be used by the kids for learning to windsurf.
|255 cm||82 cm||TBC||160 L||ACE-TEC|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
TECHNO WIND FOIL MAGIC CARPET
- KEY FEATURES
- INCLUDE PRODUCT
- TECHNICAL DATA
FOILBOARD KEY FEATURES :
- Wide Freeride shape = stable and easy to start planning and to fly in light-wind summer conditions.
- Rails flattened at the rear and tucked under edge rails at the front = easy jibing, avoid rail catching while landing (foil sailing)
- Volume evenly spread all along the board = stability while jibing, tacking and uphauling.
- Slalom/Race rocker = starts planing early, plus faster light wind speed.
- Removable “no tool” center fin = works like a small daggerboard. Makes upwind sailing easier in non planning conditions
FOIL KEY FEATURES:
- Full carbon construction: longevity, performance and durability.
- Fused mast & foil: maximum simplicity, fewer screws.
- Large front stabilizer 1300 cm2: helps the foil fly as early as quickly as possible, with good stability.
- Short mast length: makes it easy to use and fly, with maximum safety and comfort.
- Made in France.