The stage is set, the green flag drops!
Get ready to race or simply enjoy windsurfing anytime and anywhere you want to go in the purest form.
This dedicated Raceboard shape from the hands of Marcos Ruesch from Argentina offers unlimited performance on any racecourse. Due to the high volume, it is an incredibly stable platform in all sorts of wind conditions and body weights. Amazing downwind performance with an incredible upwind angle while maintaining speed.
Its weaknesses are still to be discovered.
Pros & Cons
- Full Carbon Sandwich for lowest possible weight
- Boardbag and mast joint are standard included
- Allround race performance across a wide range of different body weights and wind strengths
- Registered to compete by the World Sailing International Raceboard Class
- The daggerboard can be tuned in effective length and angles adapting to different conditions
- Fin is not included
Raceboard Proteus 378 Carbon Including Boardbag w/o Fin
Raceboard Proteus 378 Carbon Including Boardbag w/o Fin SKU UF079009010 Barcode 8720088610046 Description Raceboard Proteus 378 Carbon Including Boardbag w/o Fin Board Technology Carbon Sandwich Board Type Raceboard Daggerboard 1 Board Fin Set-up Single Fin Board Recommended User Weight 70 KG+ Board Length 378 cm Board Width 68 cm Board Volume 316 L Fin Supplied No Board Recommended Sail Size 7.5 - 9.5 Operating Weight 13.8 kg Boardbag Availability 1 Warranty Term 1 Year Unconditional + 1 Year Conditional Price incl. VAT € 3980 User Discipline Raceboard