Light and easy to handle, Nautix Monofilm Freeride sail has been designed for windsurfing multipurpose use.
Our Monofilm Freeride sails range includes :
- 4.5 m² sail : 4 batten – Strong and medium wind / wave- freeride
- 5.2 m² sail : 4 batten – Strong and medium wind / wave- freeride
- 6.0 m² sail : 6 batten – Light wind / freeride - slalom
- 6.7 m² sail : 6 batten – Light wind / freeride - slalom
Easy to rig, our Monofilm Freeride sails allow an easily start to the planning and an excellent Control/Speed ratio.
Stable and performing, the Freeride sail is light in manoeuvres.
Technical features of Nautix Freeride sail :
- Compatible RDM/ SDM constant curve
- Grid Monofilm for higher resistance, very good longvity, and weight gain
- X-Ply 100 microns grid monofilm
- X-Ply 150 microns specific drop and edge reinforcements
- Battens in tubular carbon or fibre rod
- Razor-proof batten end cap
- Vario top cap
- High visibility surfaces marking
- Individual boom length indication
Our Freeride range is designed by Teiva Sails.
top of page
€575.00 Regular Price