Perhaps the most versatile of the DURA-TEC range, the Malibu is an excellent combination of longboard stability and manoeuvrability, with just enough length to make it easy to control.
Its user-friendly design provides ample floatation to catch all types of waves while the performance shape enables ‘down-the-line’ fun for first timers to advanced surfers. The Malibu gives lightweights and smaller surfers an easy to carry, durable and stable “big-board” feel for starting out. However, heavier or bigger surfers will enjoy the mid-range length and proven performance for their transition to shorter boards and bigger surf conditions. Our original 7’9” Malibu gained a reputation for versatility, long-lasting and affordable surfboard.
|7'9||22"||15 lbs||58 L||DURA-TEC|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
7FT SURF LEASH STD
SURF BOARD BAG 7'9
- KEY FEATURES
- INCLUDE PRODUCT
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.