7'6" MINI NOSE RIDER
The new DURA-TEC 7’6 Mini Nose Rider is perfect for enjoying the fun nose-riding capability of a longboard, while still being as maneuverable as an EGG board.
Shaped by the legend Gérard Dabbadie from Hossegor, France, this board features a wide nose section, tight rocker profile and concave, and a beveled hull design for easy nose riding; combined with a wide rear section and pronounced V-Shape on the bottom giving the board excellent handling in radical turns and tight carves on the face of the wave. With almost the same volume as a genuine long-board,
the board is accessible for all skill levels.
|7'6"||22"1/4||15.2 LBS||62 L||DURA-TEC|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
SURF BOARD BAG 7'9
7FT SURF LEASH STD
- KEY FEATURES
- INCLUDE PRODUCT
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.