7'3 MINI MALIBU
The Mini-Malibu is the perfect all rounder. A fabulous entry-level board for new surfers, it features a refined combination of stability for ease of paddling and enough performance to make it a fun board for the more advanced surfer.
Versatile and a joy to ride, the Mini-Malibu surfboard will take you from your first ever surfing experience through to gliding down the unbroken wave face or ripping up the lip! Durable enough to survive learn-to-surf wipeouts that leave other boards on the beach, this low-cost board will bring you hours of fun on a great range of wave conditions.
|7'3"||21"1/4||12.5 LBS||46 L||DURA-TEC|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
SURF BOARD BAG 7'3
7FT SURF LEASH STD
- KEY FEATURES
- INCLUDE PRODUCT
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.
Une question ? Un problème ? Merci de nous contacter
The PROGRESS range features our exclusive DURA-TEC construction technology and is the go to product for ‘ding-free’ performance in intensive rental settings as well as for beginner/ intermediate riders who are looking for worry-free reliability in a wide range of performance shapes for riders of every size.
100% Made in our factory in France in precision engineered steel molds and sustainable manufacturing techniques for premium quality and extreme durability at a very affordable price. Proven performance and reliability - Over 300,000 boards sold around the world since the beginning of BIC SURF!