The versatile Pocket Rocket is renowned as the ideal first surfboard for grommets as much as it regarded as an excellent small-wave board for accomplished surfers of approximately 45-70kg.
Truly reflecting its name, the Pocket Rocket is a dynamo that offers the stability and buoyancy of a longboard with the manoeuvrability of a shortboard packing a lot of volume into its short length. The secret is its short, fat design that incorporates a wide nose and tail, allowing the Pocket Rocket to catch waves early for a board of its size. While suitable for small children just starting out, it nonetheless packs a punch when ridden by a more experienced surfer.
|5'10||20"1/2||9.5 lbs||35 L||DURA-TEC|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
6FT SURF LEASH STD
SURF BOARD BAG 6'7
- KEY FEATURES
- INCLUDE PRODUCT
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.